How do I make a complaint to the City for no heat or no air conditioning?

If you are renting your unit, you can make a complaint to the City through 311, either by calling or online at 

To report low or no heat for your residential unit between September 15 and June 1, click here.

To report that your unit is too hot between June 2 and September 14, click here. Your unit must have air conditioning to file this request.

Take action

Sign up for Updates
Invite Me To Your Event
Sign up to Volunteer