Helping Your Child Through COVID
Join me at our next ward forum on Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
A panel discussion to provide insight and practical strategies to help you and your family cope through the pandemic. Parents and caregivers can gain the skills to support children and teens manage and regulate their emotions and to support their mental health and well-being.
- Panelists' Presentations, Q&A, and Discussion. With special guests Shameen Sandhu, System Leader for Mental Health and Professional Support Services (TDSB); Adolph Williams, Manager, Social Work and Attendance Services (TDSB); and Amanda Lamb, CYW, RP, Community Coordinator (Pine River Institute).
- Updates from the Trustee, Superintendents, PIAC, SEAC, and FSLAC Reps; Q&A
How to Join the Ward Forum
- This meeting is taking place on Zoom. To be able to join, you must register by Wednesday March 10.
- Meeting links and dial-in numbers will be sent to your email address on the morning of the ward forum.
- Need more info? Email [email protected] or call 416-395-8787.
Opportunities for Feedback and Questions | Attend from Wherever You Are