Make a Claim Against the City

If you believe that the City has been negligent in its maintenance of City facilities, roads, trees and sewers, which has caused bodily injury or damage to your property, you can submit a claim to the City of Toronto using the online claims submission form.

You are advised to first consult with your own insurance company for advice on dealing with your loss.

Claims are investigated by an external claims adjuster contracted by the City.


Take action

Sign up for Updates
Invite Me To Your Event
Sign up to Volunteer