Like so many others in our community, I chose to live and work in Toronto Centre because it’s truly the heart of Toronto, and one of the most vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive places in all the world.
For six years as your public school trustee, I worked to make Toronto a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
I’m now continuing that work at City Hall as your new City Councillor for Ward 13.
I’m delivering results for all of us – so that together, we’ll build a better Toronto that’s safe, liveable, affordable, and commutable.
As a school board Trustee and former Vice-Chair of the TDSB, I stood up for and invested in our schools, worked with local families and stakeholders, and ensured that our children and our communities could fulfill their potential and achieve a brighter future.
As a former hospital healthcare worker and police officer, I worked on the frontlines of our city, built deep roots in our communities, and provided care and assistance to people in need. I know first-hand how to bring neighbourhoods, communities, and first responders closer together to improve our safety while fostering more equity, fairness, and inclusion.
As a small business owner right here in Ward 13, I understand the challenges of running a local business, and I know firsthand their importance in enhancing and preserving vibrant local neighbourhoods.
As a resident of Ward 13 who lives in Winchester Park – and who’s previously lived in Cabbagetown South, Yorkville-Summerhill, and the Village – I know just how much we need better transit, smarter development, improved infrastructure, and revitalized amenities and services.
I’m working for all of us. I’m here to serve. And I’m dedicated to improving our city and making our downtown better.
Agencies, Boards, and Committees
City Boards & Committees
- Board of Health, Chair
- Budget Committee, Member
- Civic Appointments Committee, Member
- Economic & Community Development, Member
- Toronto & East York Community Council, Chair
- Toronto Transit Commission, Member
- 2SLGBTQ+ Community Advisory Committee, Chair
- Confronting Anti-Black Racism Advisory Committee, Chair
External Boards & Commissions
- CNE Association Board of Directors, Member
- Exhibition Place Board of Governors, Member
- TOLive Board of Directors, Member
- Yonge-Dundas Square Board of Management, Member
- Moss Park Arena Board of Management, Member
- The 519 Church Street Community Centre Board of Management, Member
Business Improvement Areas