Congratulatory Scrolls from my office are only issued to Toronto Centre residents or organizations to recognize their contributions to the community, milestone events such as wedding and business anniversaries, or retirements.
- A minimum of four weeks' notice is required prior to the date the Celebratory Scroll is required.
- Scrolls from my office are only issued to Toronto Centre residents, businesses, organizations or groups.
Contributions to the local community
- Volunteer Service
- 80th birthdays and every 5 years thereafter
- 40th wedding anniversaries and every 10 years thereafter
- 10th anniversaries for private businesses and every 10 years thereafter
- 10th anniversaries for non-profit organizations and every 5 years thereafter
- Military retirement – 15 years of service or higher
- First Responders – 15 years of service or higher
- City of Toronto employee – 25 years of service or higher
Other levels of government
Request a scroll from the Mayor or other levels of government: