How can I submit my declaration?

Property owners, or their representative, must make a declaration of the occupancy status of their residential property(s) on the City’s online portal prior to February 28, 2024, or by completing a hard copy declaration form.

Those who do not wish to make their declaration using the online portal can print a hard copy declaration form to mail in, or they can request a paper-based copy of the declaration by calling 311 to arrange for a copy of the form to be mailed to them. Declaration forms can also be picked up or completed forms dropped off at any one of the Property Tax and Utility Customer Service Counters at City Hall and all Civic Centre locations.

Take action

Sign up for Updates
Invite Me To Your Event
Sign up to Volunteer